Benzalkonium Chloride (Alquat -80) (BKC)
pH 10 % :
6.5 - 7.5
% Active Matter:
80 + 1
50 Kgs. HDPE Carboys.
Colourless to pale yellow clear viscous liquid
- Used as antibacterial
- As biocide in water treatment chemical
- It is Quaternary ammonium compound.
- It is used as biocide in water treatment chemical and as disinfectant also.
We are counted among the prominent Benzalkonium Chloride Exporters, rendering superior quality to a widespread network of clients that is based all over the world. BKC, BAC is used as antibacterial to fight against wide spectrum bacteria. Benzalkonium Chloride is available in 50% and 80% concentration.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution we provide is used as biocide in water treatment chemicals. Our Benzalkonium Chloride comes in the pack of 50 Kgs. carboys and 200kgs HDPE Drum.
The BKC 50% & 80% is widely used as biocide in water treatment chemicals. In addition, BAC 50% & 80% is also used as disinfectant. We use superior processing techniques to manufacture BAC 50% & 80% (Alquat 50).
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kilogram
- Port of Dispatch: JNPT / NHAVA SHEVA
Flat No. A-004, Janvi Building, Behind New Prant office, Panvel, Panvel, Maharashtra, 410206, India